maandag 29 september 2008

The worlds greatest Bella Sistah: Janet Rossi

I've been matched up with the worlds greatest Bella Sistah: Janet Rossi!!!!!
She keeps sending me gorgeous cards and man the packages that I received from her are just over the top!!

This is the first card that I received from her, it is sooo cute!
Then this 'little' (not LOL) envelope reached my mailbox. It contained two(!) Bellas: Loveybella and Rockabella, three little bags witch microbeads, glitter, and shape brads (sooo cool!) and a Pink Pirouette ink pad from Stampin' Up. I love Stampin' Up but we can't buy it here in Holland, so to get this is my fave colour was just great!!!!!
This stunning card was also in the first envelope. I love the colours!
And if that wasn't enough, and believe me I was already overwhelmed with the first package a very large envelope was waiting in front of my door the next day and one surprise after another came out of the envelope. It felt that is was my Birthday already (and that one is next month but I guess my relatives won't spoil me for my Bday as much as Janet did with this package LOL).
In this package I found: Pink Pirouette cardstock (just lovvvveeee pink!!!!)Pink Piroutte ribbon, a very cute SU stamp set (love it!!!) two (!) more Bellas: Clickabella and Underthehoodybella, Zig Markers, Heidi Swapp photocorners, Susan Branch cards and envelopes, SU rub-ons (so gorgeous), a little alphabet stamp set, more SU ribbons, and double sided Mounting tabs.
So here is a a very BIG thanks for my great Bella sistah Janet Rossi!!!!!

3 opmerkingen:

Janet zei

Oh i am glad they arrived and that you liked everything:) There is still more you know, our 3 months isn't over yet:)
hugs
janet

Anoniem zei

Hi Jessica.......Wondered where you have been! What a lucky girl you are with all of those wonderful gifts. The bella from your purple card is snobunnybella (love her done up in purple). Great cards!
Cheri

Sarah Elliott zei

Wow, Janet has really outdone herself. Everyone will be begging for her to be their sister next time around :-)

They follow my blog!